I met my wife at a Star Trek convention. She was study abroad from France and spoke little English, and I didn’t know a lick of French. So, for the first few months of our relationship, we communicated by speaking Klingon.
1998 Gaming Magazine
Hindsight is hilarious.
playstation: how long does it have?
into eternity and forever
Project X: is it for real?
Dreamcast: can it be stopped?
in its tracks
nintendo 64: can it survive
it could survive the seventy-fifth annual hunger games armed with nothing with a mildly rotten cantaloupe and a set of assembly instructions for an ikea desk
- roach: like the npcs just say the most disturbing shit???
- roach: 'at night i think about how every person is alone in the world'
- kino: YEAH LIKE seriously though
- kino: this is the most intense pokemon game yet
- roach: 'i think i like my pokemon more than my baby.'
- roach: 'i think the bond between human and pokemon is the only meaning in this hollow void of existence'
- roach: 'why do we exist? because pokemon. but do pokemon only exist because of us?'
- roach: i'm just increasingly weirded out by everyone who lets you into their house and then says horrible stuff
- roach: like man i'm just having a bird adventure ok please stop making me feel like you guys are desperately trying to avoid the realization that you're video game characters, this is getting really sad
- roach: it's like too many of them are on the weird cusp of figuring out their world doesn't make sense
- roach: but they don't want to draw the inevitable and awful conclusion that they're meaningless props in an alien stranger's playtime
- kino: jesus
- kino: you think WAY too hard about pokemon roach
- kino: that is scary
- roach: I'M TRYING NOT TO THINK ABOUT IT OK
- kino: LMAO